POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

PowerPoint templates and animated backgrounds

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
letmeindamit View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote letmeindamit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PowerPoint templates and animated backgrounds
    Posted: 16 May 2011 at 04:53
That's what I loved about the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio and the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio. I could try them both first before making up my own mind if I wanted to purchase a license MKN.

As it turned out. I licensed them both. Been making the best kickass presentations since then and audience reactions are always the same. Overwhelming.
Jim View Drop Down

Quote Jim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 04:56
So is it just a question really of saying no to animated backgrounds in PowerPoint?

-Jim
JJ B View Drop Down

Quote JJ B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:46

things are hotting up then Thumbs Up

i've been following this thread, and i was wondering if anyone will reply to admin when he asked what people think about flash animated backgrounds in powerpoint?

i agree totally with the comments about the crystal graphics, and maybe thats the problem. when a company or someone does something, and does it really bad, it kind of puts a bad name on the whole idea.

i don't think animated backgrounds would be that bad if they were done well and while i don't have the 123ppt video backgrounds studio, i have tried the trial edition and was really surprised at how professional the results were but for me i just don't have the kind of budget necessary to get the deluxe edition and that's the edition that really interests me.

JJ
Charles Henry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Charles Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2011 at 11:57

Wow this is great, i love the discussion.

I guess I should take this opportunity to talk on behalf of 123PPT in relation to animated backgrounds.

And yes, we have seen those from other organizations, and also reviewed how they are produced and implemented, and as such, we were not satisfied at all with the results of other creators and retailers and so we decided to produce and create our own video backgrounds for PowerPoint which are the only video backgrounds available today specifically optimized for PowerPoint. Never mind what other companies are telling you or trying to persuade you with marketing arguments, the fact remains that the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is the only application that allows you to insert and play video backgrounds in PowerPoint and only 123PPT Video Backgrounds are specifically optimized for use in the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio and PowerPoint.

In respect to Flash animations, time will tell if Adobe is able to survive the platform war with Apple and if HTML5 really does deliver all that it has promised because if it does then naturally Flash as a publishing platform will eventually disappear in preference to a native web platform such as HTML5. 

There will always be a question of content versus design and I think you guys have touched on this subject very well. But as we move from a world of static slides to one of fluid interactivty, the most successful presentations I believe will be those that balance information with stimulation and ensure that the audience is engaged by motion graphics not distracted by them.

Charles Henry,
Creative Director, www.123ppt.com
MKN View Drop Down

Quote MKN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 07:08
So are you guys going to be making flash animated backgrounds soon? And if you do will the flash animated backgrounds work with the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio?

MKN
Charles Henry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Charles Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 07:14
There's no need for 123PPT to engage in developing Adobe Flash animated backgrounds for PowerPoint MKN, because the Deluxe Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio already lets users import and use Adobe Flash Movies (.FLV) as video backgrounds in their PowerPoint presentations.

Adobe Flash Movie is also the file format used by YouTube and any user creating any Adobe Shockwave Flash animation (.SWF) file can also choose to export it to Adobe Flash Movie format so all Adobe Flash animation files can already be imported and used as video backgrounds in PowerPoint presentations using the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio.
Charles Henry,
Creative Director, www.123ppt.com
Paul View Drop Down

Quote Paul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 07:18
I know you guys make pretty cool video backgrounds and I know they are the best video backgrounds for PowerPoint but even so...I think in general video backgrounds, animated backgrounds, call them what you want, suck.

Paul H
letmeindamit View Drop Down

Quote letmeindamit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 07:23
I think you need to wake up and accept cahnge Paul. Static PowerPoint slides might have been acceptable 5 years ago, but audiences need more nowadays. Even web pages have more movement and excitement than some presentations so what does that tell you about PowerPoint? It's an ancient application miles behind the market. At least 123PPT have done something about it and like video backgrounds or not. Using them completely changes the concept of creating a PowerPoint presentation.

The only thing that sucks with presentations is using clipart.

I mean how many presentations have you seen where the same clipart has been used. It always makes me feel like saying "hey, if you don't even make the effort to make something original why should i make the effort to even be here or listen?"
MKN View Drop Down

Quote MKN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 07:25
Right on!

Clip art sucks like a vacuum cleaner with an empty bag.

MKN
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2011 at 07:28
Hmmm.....seems the discussion is taking a twist towards clip art and maybe you guys might want to continue that under Presentation Music, Sound & Sound Effects?
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>