POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Can I use the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio in multiple versions of PowerPoint?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Sherry View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I use the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio in multiple versions of PowerPoint?
    Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 03:14
Hey 123PPT Community. The 123PT Video Backgrounds Studio looks really really promising but I have a couple of questions before I go ahead and download.

My pc has PowerPoint 2003 and PowerPoint 2010 installed on it. I need to keep the old 2003 version of PowerPoint because of company standards, but I use PowerPoint 2010 because it's newer.

If I install the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio on my pc can I use it in both PowerPoint 2003 and PowerPoint 2010 or do I have to choose which one I can use it in? Would I have to purchase 2 licenses one for PowerPoint 2003 and another for PowerPoint 2010?

Thanks for your speedy assistance.
Sherry
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 03:38
Hi Sherry and welcome to the 123PPT Community!

The 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is a PowerPoint application that "plugs" directly into PowerPoint and extends the functionality of PowerPoint by providing you with a whole new array of presentation tools, features and functionality.

When you purchase a license for the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio, you purchase a license for the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio to run on the pc, workstation, laptop or computer you choose to license.

Once installed, the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is available to you in any and all versions of PowerPoint installed on the licensed machine. So for example if you had PowerPoint 2003 and PowerPoint 2010 installed on your computer and licensed your software you would be able to use the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio in both PowerPoint 2003 and PowerPoint 2010 on the same computer from the single license.

You could infact have PowerPoint 2000, PowerPoint 2002, PowerPoint 2003, PowerPoint 2007 and PowerPoint 2010 installed on your computer and your single license would allow you to use the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio in any of the versions of PowerPoint installed. You just open the version of PowerPoint you wish to use and there you will find the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio installed and available to you in the version of PowerPoint you open.

A license for the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is required for each machine you wish to install and activate the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio on. There is no need or requirement for additional licenses on the same machine having multiple versions of PowerPoint installed.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
Sherry View Drop Down

Quote Sherry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2011 at 04:03
Thanks admin. That's wonderful news and just what I was hoping to hear!!!

I'm buying my license now!
Sherry
 Post Reply Post Reply