POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

If I delete my video backgrounds can I import more videos?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
letmeindamit View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote letmeindamit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: If I delete my video backgrounds can I import more videos?
    Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 05:37
Hey fellow Lite Edition users!
I know the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Lite Edition only allows me to import 3 video backgrounds but if I delete them can I import 3 more video backgrounds? Does anyone have any experience with this?

I'm a bit worried to delete my video backgrounds if it means I won't be able to import more because then there's no way I can import them back in right?

Thanks for any tips and feedback Smile
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 06:02

The 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Lite Edition allows you to import up to 3 of your own videos, YouTube movies, or professional 123PPT Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint for use as video backgrounds in your PowerPoint presentations.

Once imported, you may use your video backgrounds on as many slides and in as many PowerPoint presentations as you wish without any limitation.

In the Lite Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio, when you import a video file, the application informs you of how many video imports you have remaining and asks you if you want to proceed with the import of the video file and conversion for use as a video background in your PowerPoint presentations. 

If you select YES then the video file is imported and is available to you for use as video background in your PowerPoint presentations and available imports reduced from 3 down to 2.

If you select the OPTIONS icon in the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio it will inform you of how many imports you have remaining, and the next time you want to import a video file for use as a video background this will reduce from 2 down to 1, and so on until you have no more video imports available.

At this point if you want to import more video files to use as video backgrounds you must upgrade your Lite Edition license to the Deluxe Edition license.

If you delete the video backgrounds from your video backgrounds library, this does not allow you to import more video files for use as video backgrounds in the Lite Edition. The Lite Edition allows you to import up to 3 video files for use as video backgrounds. Not allow you to only have 3 video backgrounds available for your presentations.

Your Free123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Trial Edition came bundled with 5 free videos in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio formats so this means you can have up to 8 video backgrounds to select from using the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Lite Edition.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
letmeindamit View Drop Down

Quote letmeindamit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 06:24
Ok. So bottom line. I can't import more than 3 videos with the Lite Edition and if I wanted to I have to upgrade to the Deluxe?

What if I delete the video backgrounds in my video backgrounds folder so they are removed and not visible in the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio. Can I import more then?
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2011 at 06:59
Yes. The Lite Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is aimed at entry-level users who want to be able to import their own video files, or YouTube clips, or professional video backgrounds from 123PPT into their presentations.

The Lite Edition is the next step up from the Trial Edition because it allows you to import videos for use as video backgrounds. Infact, the Lite Edition contains all the functionality of the Deluxe Edition, but is only 1/5th of the price!

The only difference between the Lite Edition and the Deluxe Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is that the Lite Edition is limited to allowing only 3 videos to be imported whereas the Deluxe Edition has no limitation. You can import as many videos as you wish.

If you delete your video backgrounds from your video backgrounds folder location by accident using the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Lite Edition, then you can still retrieve your files from the Trash/ Recycle bin.

If you open your Trash/ Recycle bin and restore each file related to each video background back to your video backgrounds folder then you will be able to access your deleted video backgrounds once again.

Each video backgrounds is made up from 3 files.
  • videofilename.wmv
  • videofilename.bmp
  • videofilename.123
Depending on the video file type you have imported the videofilename.wmv could be either of the following fie types: 
  • videofilename.wmv
  • videofilename.mpg
  • videofilename.avi
  • videofilename.flv
Make sure you restore the files of each video background to your video backgrounds folder to make your deleted video backgrounds accessible to you once again and allow you to use them as video backgrounds in your PowerPoint presentations.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply