POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Why can't I use the narration options in the trial edition?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
powerpoint king View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote powerpoint king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why can't I use the narration options in the trial edition?
    Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 07:48

Just downloaded and installed the trial edition of the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio. So far everything is great. The looping function is easily worth the money alone for your app and I'm super happy with the fade options. But..why can't I access the narration functions? I wanted to try recording some voice overs for my presentation and add the narration to some of the slides.

PPT King
PowerPoint you are my first, my last, my only love...too bad Microsoft had to make you!
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 08:04
Hi PPT King,
welcome to the 123PPT Community. Nice to have your royal presence with us here Wink

The 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio Trial Edition is a free trial evaluation version of our application.

As a free application, it is of course free for you to use for the duration of your free trial period. However, there are some restrictions to the software over our licensed versions which can be purchased by following the BUY NOW option in the right hand menu.

The free Trial Edition of the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio does not allow you to import your own CD's, MP3's, music tracks or audio files and you are restrictied to being able to use the 5 free music loops and the 5 free sound effects which are bundled in the download.

The free Trial Edition also watermarks 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio Trial Edition over the background of your PowerPoint slides in your presentation during play back.

Both of these limitations are removed when you upgrade to a licensed version of our application.

In addition to these restrictions, naturally functionality which allows you to import your own CD's and MP3's and sound effects, as well as professional presentation music loops and sound effects from 123PPT.com are disabled.

One function that is disabled in the free Trial Edition is the 123PPT Narrator. The 123PPT Narrator allows you to record your voice overs and presentation vocals directly inside PowerPoint and then add these to your slides. Because any recording would count as an imported sound file the 123PPT Narrator is disabled PPT King, but can be enabled by licensing your 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio to either the Lite Edition or the Deluxe Edition.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
powerpoint king View Drop Down

Quote powerpoint king Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 08:10
Ok. Got it. Thanks.

I know it's really well made and easy to use, but it's so packed with functions I was wondering is there a user manual for the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio? Would make it alot easier to reference features and stuff.

PPT King
PowerPoint you are my first, my last, my only love...too bad Microsoft had to make you!
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Feb 2011 at 08:15

Our technical guys are currently working on a new user manual PPT King for both the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio and the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio.

Since we've just released new versions of both applications existing user manuals are outdated as both products have also been redesigned so they share the same common interface features to improve usability and ease of use.

Keep checking back with us PPT King, as I am sure the new user manuals will be released shortly.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply