POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Can I upgrade the Lite Edition to the Standard Edition?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
cameraman1973 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote cameraman1973 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I upgrade the Lite Edition to the Standard Edition?
    Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 06:26
I don't see any options to upgrade from the Lite Edition to the Standard Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio. Can I do this?

Also, if I want to run the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio on my workstation as well as my laptop do I need to purchase an additional license for this or can I use my existing license?

cm1973
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Feb 2011 at 07:08
Hi cm1973 and welcome to the 123PPT Community!

We provide only 2 optional upgrade options.
  1. Lite to Deluxe Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio
  2. Standard to Deluxe Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio

These are of course in addition to our 3 normal product licenses.

1. 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Lite Edition
  2. 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Standard Edition
  3. 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Deluxe Edition

Because the Lite Edition allows you to import your own videos, clips and files as well as YouTube movies for use as video backgrounds, upgrading to the Standard Edition would disable these features as the Standard Edition allows you to import professional video backgrounds for PowerPoint only.

The Lite Edition is limited to allowing you to import up to and no more than 3 videos for use as video backgrounds in your presentations and as you have undoubtedly discovered, once imported you can use your imported videos as video backgrounds on as many slides and in as many presentations as you wish without any limitation.

The Lite Edition provides all the functionality of the Deluxe Edition but with the import limit. The Deluxe Edition removes this limit and allows you to import as many videos as you wish without any limitation so therefore offering the Lite to Deluxe Edition optional upgrade license is essential for users who wish to begin with the Lite Edition and then as their needs progress wish to upgrade to the Deluxe Edition to remove the import limit.

Likewise, users wanting to begin with only using professional video backgrounds in their PowerPoint presentations often begin with the Standard Edition license. As their presentation needs expand or in the event that they need to import a YouTube movie or thier own video files such as a corporate video for use as a video background, providing the optional upgrade option of Standard to Deluxe Edition is necessary to allow Standard Edition license holders the ability to import additional video files and video backgrounds that are not from 123PPT and our PowerPoint Video Backgrounds section.

Any license for the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is licensed per machine cm1973. Which means if you want to use the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio on multiple machines, you would need to purchase a license for each machine that you want to use the application on. Just as you would purchase a license for Microsoft Windows or Microsoft Office for each computer you want to run Windows or Office PowerPoint on.

The 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is only required for machines that you want to create, author or update PowerPoint presentations with video backgrounds. If your laptop computer is to be used simply for playing your PowerPoint presentations with video backgrounds then you do not need to purchase an additional license of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio on your laptop or install the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio on this machine.

For play back purposes we provide the free 123PPT Presentations Player which is a completely free standalone application that plays back PowerPoint presentations with video backgrounds exactly as they look on your workstation machine without the need to license or install the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio.

As a completely free standalone player, the 123PPT Presentations Player does not require licensing and provides the ideal solution for presenters who create their PowerPoint presentations on their desktop or workstation machines, but take their laptop computers on the road or to client meetings to present their companies, products and services.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply