POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Football ppt presentation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Rooney View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Rooney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Football ppt presentation
    Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 10:39
I want to create a presentation of the European Football Championship (EUROS) but in order to do so I need to use some YouTube clips.

I've downloaded and tried the trial version of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio but I have a quick question.

Can I use a YouTube clip with sound? I want to run to full screen and it would be great to be able to make some animation over the top of it. For example, if someone scores, to show the positions of the players and defenders and show the formations of the team and this sort of thing. A bit like the old Sky Sports coverage of football games.

Will I be able to do that with your software?

Cheers,
Rooney
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jun 2012 at 11:36
Hey Rooney!
Welcome to the 123PPT Community and PowerPoint Forum.

The 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio allows you to download any YouTube movie and play it either as a video background in your PowerPoint presentation. Or as a full screen movie in your presentation embedded on your slides.

All PowerPoint functionality, such as drawing animations and text can be placed on top of your YouTube movie in PowerPoint using the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio.

This allows you to draw and animate lines, circles and other shapes on top of your slide video so that you can create the Sky Sports commentary affect such as circling players or showing the ball trajectory directly on your slides in PowerPoint.

The 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio also allows you to play video backgrounds in PowerPoint on any and all of your presentation slides.

This allows you to use for example, the Sports Video Backgrounds Collection for PowerPoint. And use video backgrounds such as, Soccer and Soccer Stadium to enhance your PowerPoint presentations.

In combination with YouTube movies and commentary, your PowerPoint presentations can create a truly engaging football and EUROS tournament experience for your audience.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply