POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Trying the 123ppt video backgrounds studio

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TrevorGr View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote TrevorGr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trying the 123ppt video backgrounds studio
    Posted: 17 Jan 2012 at 05:16
Just downloaded and installed the 123ppt video backgrounds studio. Simple enough.
Restarted the computer and began trying your software. Looks very promising. But am I correct in understanding that I cannot use any of my own videos in the trial version?

I would really like to see how one of my videos look before purchasing.

Thanks for your consideration.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2012 at 12:27
Hey Trevor,
welcome to the 123PPT Community and PowerPoint Forum. Nice to have you with us.

The Free 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Trial Edition provides all the functionality of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Lite Edition albeit with 2 limitations.

With the Free 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Trial Edition:
  1.  You cannot use any of the import features and must use any of the 10 free video backgrounds included with the Trial Edition installation when creating presentation with video backgrounds using the Free Trial Edition.
  2. A watermark is placed over the video backgrounds during playback of presentation created using the Free Trial Edition.

Naturally Trevor, both of these limitations are removed when you purchase a license for the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio and enable the functionality of either the Lite Edition or the Deluxe Edition.

Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
TrevorGr View Drop Down

Quote TrevorGr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 02:24
Ok, makes sense. But I would still like to see one of my video files as a video background before considering purchase. What if I email my presentation and video file to you? You could add it to the presentation and send it back to me so I could see how it looks?

Thanks again.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2012 at 04:32
Hey Trevor,
thanks for following up. We can't accept requests from users of the Trial Edition to create presentations for them with their video backgrounds because we would literally need to employ 10 more designers simply to deal with the requests on a daily basis.

We include 10 free video backgrounds (5 in standard 4:3 aspect ratio and 5 in widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio) to allows users of the Trial Edition to see how easy it is to use our software and how fast and simple it is to transform a static presentation into a full motion tv-style experience.

Of course, our free included video backgrounds try to be abstract and as generic as possible to allow everyone to be able to use them without them feeling trapped into using video backgrounds of a specific theme such as Football or Music etc.

The Lite Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is available for just $49.95 Trevor, and allows you to import up to 5 of your own videos for use as video backgrounds in your presentations.

It is the ideal license for presenters just getting started with using video backgrounds and for presenters who just want to try importing a few of their video files first before upgrading to the full Deluxe Edition.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply