POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Features of the video backgrounds studio Standard Edition

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cliffhanger View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Cliffhanger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Features of the video backgrounds studio Standard Edition
    Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 10:31
Hey there!

I'm reading through the product descriptions and I get the Lite Edition allows me to import 5 videos to use as video backgrounds. I get the Deluxe Edition lets me import as many videos as I want to use as video backgrounds and it also lets me import youtube movies to use as video backgrounds. What I'm struggling with is the Standard Edition. What exactly does the Standard Edition do? I can't import my own videos to use as video backgrounds with it right? But I can import as many 123ppt video backgrounds as I like? How many 123ppt video backgrounds do I get with the Standard Edition?

Sorry if I'm asking basic questions but thanks for clearing things up for me, 

Cliff
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2011 at 11:37
Hi Cliff,
welcome to the 123PPT Community and PowerPoint Forum.

The Standard Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio allows you to import any and all purchased 123PPT Video Backgrounds from our PowerPoint Video Backgrounds section without limitation.

The Lite Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio only allows you to import up to 5 videos before needing to upgrade to the Deluxe Edition. The Standard Edition allows you to import as many video backgrounds as you want without limitation.

However, the Standard Edition only allows you to import official 123PPT Video Backgrounds, not your own videos. In order to import your own videos for use as video backgrounds you would either need to purchase a license of the Lite Edition to let you import up to 5 video files. Or if you need to import more without limitation, purchase the Deluxe Edition license.

When you purchase a license for the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio, you purchase a license for the software which enables the functionality of the version you purchased and removes all the waternarking from your presentations during play back which you see otherwise using the Trial Edition.

It is not an annual subscription Cliff, its a one-time license payment which allows you to use your software for the lifetime of your licensed computer. So every license represents excellent value for money.

We do not provide or bundle additional or extra free video backgrounds with any license Cliff as we include 10 free videos in the Free 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Trial Edition.

Hope this helps clear up any questrions or concerns you have over licensing and functionality.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply