POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Can I import my own music with the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio Lite Edition?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Marit E View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Marit E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can I import my own music with the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio Lite Edition?
    Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 01:58
Hello to 123PPT.

Very nice site. Lovely work and really impressive visuals. I would like to purchase the Lite Edition of the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio but before doing so wondered if you could clarify something for me.

Can I import my own music using the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Lite Edition in PowerPoint and control the music using the same functionality that you have created for controlling the demo tracks in the Trial Edition?

In particular, if I import my own music am I able to fade the music in and out and cross fade between several pieces of music during one presentation using the Lite Edition in PowerPoint?

Thank you for your response.

Regards, Marit
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 2011 at 02:42
Hi Marit,
welcome to the 123PPT Community and PowerPoint Forum.

The 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio for PowerPoint allows you to control music, sound effects and audio in your PowerPoint presentations.

Since PowerPoint itself does not provide sufficient control for sound in presentations, the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio lets you control volume precisely. Fade music in and fade music out. Cross fade between tracks. Pan music left, pan music right. Loop tracks precisely. Create playlist, and loop or shuffle tracks dynamically as well as control and synchronize sound effects.

In the Deluxe Edition of the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio, you can even record voice overs and narration directly inside PowerPoint using a microphone or webcam and edit and apply your narration to slides in PowerPoint while working on your presentation.

When you download and install the Free Trial Edition of the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio 5 free music tracks and 5 free sound effects are also installed with the application. These allow you to use and try the different features and functions of the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio, for example the cross fade functionality and apply any created playlists with effects to your PowerPoint presentation and slides.

The Lite Edition license for the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio, this allows you to import 5 of your own music tracks and 5 of your own sound effects in addition to the 5 free music tracks and 5 free sound effects which are already installed.

This means, when you import your tracks you can add them to as many playlists and create as many different fades and cross fades as you wish in as many presentations and on as many slides as you wish without limitation.

All the functions and features that you are using in the Free Trial Edition will work with your own music and sound effect imports with the Lite Edition. And of course when you purchase a license for the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio,  the watermark which appears on all alides during playback created using the free unlicensed version of the software are removed so your presentations look amazing.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply