POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Problems Downloading

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Zandi View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Zandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems Downloading
    Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 09:54
Hello 123ppt. I am having some problems downloading the free trial version of the 123ppt video backgrounds studio.

When I try to download it seems the page just reloads and I don't get to the download. Is there something wrong with the site?

Zandi
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 10:14
Hey Zandi,

welcome to the 123PPT Community and PowerPoint Forum.

In order to download the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Trial Edition, your browser must have session cookies enabled. If session cookies are not enabled then when you click the download link, enter your email, complete the details of the security image and press the SEND button your page will simply reload.

Session cookies must be turned in in your browser privacy settings to allow your browser to read the secuirty iamge correctly and compare the image against your entry. If session cookies are turned off or disabled in your browser then your browser is prevented for being able to confirm what you write in the security details form field is the same as the image that is displayed. This prevents you from gaining access to the download.

Because so many people attempt to make automated downloaded and set up scripts on servers to automatically clog bandwidth and prevent real users from accessing files. We had to implement the CAPTCHA security image to ensure that real users are able to access and download our software.

It is the same system, used by Google for example when you establish a GMail account, or used by Microsoft when you estabish a Hotmail account to prevent server misuse.

If your page is simply reloading Zandi when you press the SEND button on the authorization form that loads when you press the download link. Please adjust your browser privacy settings to allow your browser to accept third-party and session cookies.

If your browser is set to accept cookies and you do not have this disabled, it may be that you are running an antivirus or spyware application that has settings adjusted to block session cookies.

If so, please adjust the settings of your security software also Zandi as these will override the settings in your browser.  
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
Zandi View Drop Down

Quote Zandi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 10:16
OK...so then I will look at my settings. I saw a pop up telling me to adjust some settings but I just closed it because I though this was spam.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2011 at 10:21
No Zandi, this is not spam. The pop up received was a system alert informing you of how to adjust your privacy settings.

The download page has a series of intelligent scripts which detects if session cookies are enabled in your browser or disabled. If session cookies are disabled then the scripts detect which browser, which version of the browser and which operating system you are running and presents you with the correct step by step to adjust your privacy settings to enable you to download.

If you have received or are receiving the system alert then please follow the instructions of the alert as these will help you to quickly and easily adjust your privacy settings to allow you to download.

Hope this helps Zandi. Let me know if you have any further problems accessing the installation file.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply