POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Video backgrounds in powerpoint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
James Presentations View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote James Presentations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video backgrounds in powerpoint
    Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 12:54
Hey,
I'm a bit confused so hopefully someone here can help me out. I want to use video backgrounds in powerpoint and video backgrounds in my powerpoint presentations. I have downloaded some of the free video backgrounds from the 123ppt website but I don't understand how I am supposed to use them in powerpoint?

Can someone with some presentation experience let me know how do i embed a video background in powerpoint?

Thanks for your help.

James
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 13:03
Hi James, welcome to the 123PPT Community and the PowerPoint Forum. Nice to have you with us.

As you have probably by now experienced and are fully aware, PowerPoint does not let you embed PowerPoint Video Backgrounds and Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint.

The Insert options of PowerPoint allow you to insert an image, color, gradient or texture for use as a background but not a video background or an animated background. 

If you attempt to embed a video in PowerPoint, then PowerPoint will play your video infront of objects on your slide such as text and images.

Because of this limitation in PowerPoint, we created the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio which is the only application that installs directly into PowerPoint to provide you with new tools and new functionality that let you embed video backgrounds into PowerPoint slides.

Hope this helps answer your question James.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
James Presentations View Drop Down

Quote James Presentations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 13:05
Hey admin, thanks for the quick reply. Ok, I get it now. I'll download the 123ppt video backgrounds studio and give it try.

One last question. Can I import the free video backgrounds I downloaded from the 123ppt site into the free trial version of your software?

Thanks again,

James
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2011 at 13:10
Hi James.

The short answer is no. You cannot import any additional video backgrounds into the free trial edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio.

The free Trial Edition is bundled with 10 Free Video Backgrounds to let you try and experience using video backgrounds in your PowerPoint presentations.

5 video backgrounds are provided in widescreen 16:9 and 5 are provided in standard 4:3 aspect ratio formats so you can use the video backgrounds best suited to your monior or projector screen sizes.

All of the licensed versions of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio allow you to import the Free PowerPoint Video Backgrounds available to download from our site.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply