POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Can i purchase video backgrounds for powerpoint separately?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
bennyj View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote bennyj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can i purchase video backgrounds for powerpoint separately?
    Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 05:42
Hi guys,

love the site. Amazing stuff you are doing with powerpoint. Particaularly impressed with your video backgrounds for powerpoint or powerpoint video backgrounds i think you call them.

I saw there were some free video backgrounds so i downloaded them and understand the reasons for the watermarks. I was wondering about some of your other video backgrounds. I really love the Film Reel video background and the US Flag video background. Is there anyway i can purchase these separately as I don't need the whole collection? 

I just want these video backgrounds.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ben
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2011 at 05:59
Hey Ben. Welcome to the 123PPT Community and PowerPoint Forum.

We do provide Free PowerPoint Video Backgrounds. Because we provide these freely to everyone, we watermark them as sadly many unscrupulous individuals and websites attempt to offer our products as their own on their websites. It is of course extremely disrespectful to our designers and our work. So we now have to watermark our free powerpoint templates and free presentations photos and free video backgrounds with copyright watermarks to prevent this from happening.

In addition to our free powerpoint products we offer option to purchase licensed versions of all our free products and all licensed powerpoint templates, powerpoint video backgrounds and presentations photos do not contain any watermarks.

Licensed versions of all our products are available from our site and in respect to our PowerPoint Video Background Collections, we provide 12 video backgrounds grouped into a similar theme or presentation topic to provide presenters with variety and greater options in their presentation.

We offer each PowerPoint Video Background Collection for just $99.95 and make each video background collection available in both 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratio formats in all 6 color variations of blue, purple, red, orange, yellow and green to offer you complete flexibility and choice for your presentations.

Because our designers have to use great efforts to create each collection Ben, we do not offer video backgrounds from any of the Video Background Collections separately or individually for sale.

Offering 12 video backgrounds instead as a Video Backgrounds Collection means that each video background effectively costs less than $9 which is outstanding value and much lower than the cost of a presentation photo or powerpoint template.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply