POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Help to Loop Music in PowerPoint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PaulB View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help to Loop Music in PowerPoint
    Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 02:58

Hi,

does anyone know how to loop music in PowerPoint without the annoying pauses?

Is it possible?

-Paul

admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 03:02
Hey Paul, welcome to the 123PPT Community and PowerPoint Forum.

It is possible to loop sound and music in PowerPoint and remove delays and pauses between the end of a loop and the start of a loop.

If you follow the step-by-step guides provided by our technical department at:

You can see how to insert music and loop it seamlessly without any pauses or delays in PowerPoint.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
PaulB View Drop Down

Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 03:03
Thanks admin. But which one of these guides should I be following?

-PaulB
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 03:06
PowerPoint tutorial number 7 on the page is called:

Follow this tutorial to loop music in PowerPoint without delays.
Admin, 123PPT
PaulB View Drop Down

Quote PaulB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 03:12

Ok but I have a problem admin. I need to play music and sound effects. If I understand correctly if I simply insert a music or sound file in PowerPoint using the Insert > Audio option and check the Loop box then the sound does not loop without a delay?

What I mean is when I use the normal Insert > Audio option then the sound does not loop in PowerPoint it always has a delay in it. 

Your tutorial shows me how to loop a sound without any delays but only until a new sound plays and then the looping sound will stop.

I need to be able to have music looping and have sound effects as well. How can I do this?

-PaulB
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Jun 2011 at 03:22
Playing multiple layers of sound in PowerPoint, or creating multi-channel sound such as music playing and sound effects playing at the same time can only be acheived in PowerPoint with the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio.

Using PowerPoint's built in audio controls you have very little to no control over sound in your presentation.

The 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio lets you create playlists in PowerPoint. Add music tracks and songs. Loop music and audio seamlessly so there is absolutely no delays between loops at all. None.

With the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio you can also control volume, fade music in and fade music out. Add effects such as crossfade or pan. You can synchronize sound effects with slide transitions and custom animations. You can actually even record vocals and voiceovers inside PowerPoint and narrate your slides in real-time!

In short Paul, the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio is the ultimate solution for PowerPoint presenters who need control over sound in PowerPoint. It allows you to have music playing, sound effects playing on top and if you are using for example the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio as well in combination, you can even import YouTube clips with or without sound and have music playing and sound effects playing at the same time on top of that!

Admin, 123PPT
 Post Reply Post Reply