POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Video backgrounds in powerpoint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
powderbaby View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote powderbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Video backgrounds in powerpoint
    Posted: 29 May 2011 at 03:28

Hello 123ppt.

A great forum. I think this is the most comprehensive and professional presentation and powerpoint forum that i have come across online so well done.

I see that you have recently launched full screen video backgrounds for PowerPoint to run as animated looping backgrounds upon slides.

Can you explain a little more about how this works?

If I create a powerpoint presentation with video backgrounds will others be able to view my presentation with video backgrounds?

Are there any special requirements from my machine to create a powerpoint presentation with video backgrounds?

Do I need to be running any specific version of powerpoint to be able to play video backgrounds in powerpoint?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,
Theresa
Charles Henry View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Charles Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 03:46

Hi Theresa and welcome to the PowerPoint Forum.

We actually luanched our first collection for video backgrounds for PowerPoint in 2005 and was the first company in the world to design, create and produce professional PowerPoint video backgrounds specifically for PowerPoint and PowerPoint presenters.

Today we have over 15 available collections for PowerPoint users to choose from in addition to providing 12 Free Video Backgrounds for presenters who want to get started with using video backgrounds in their presentations. 

PowerPoint alone does not allow you to insert or play a video file or any other motion media file behind slide content. That is to say Theresa, that PowerPoint allows you to use a solid color, a gradient color or a photo image or texture as a slide background in PowerPoint.

A video background is a video file that can be used as a full screen background in PowerPoint to play behind your slide content just like a color or static photo image. The difference between a video background and a traditional background in PowerPoint is that a video background transforms your presentation into a full motion experience for your audience as they watch your PowerPoint slides play like a film instead of a collection of static slides.
Charles Henry,
Creative Director, www.123ppt.com

Quote powderbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 05:06
Thanks Charles. I think I grasp the concept of video backgrounds in powerpoint. But I'm a bit more curious about the how to use video backgrounds in powerpoint.

How does a video background play in powerpoint? Would I have to use large video files to ensure that the video background doesn't reach the end when playing?

Also Charles, I would very much like to know if I create a powerpoint presentation with video backgrounds will others be able to view my presentation with video backgrounds?

Are there any special requirements from my machine to create a powerpoint presentation with video backgrounds?

Do I need to be running any specific version of powerpoint to be able to play video backgrounds in powerpoint?

Theresa
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Charles Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 05:23
PowerPoint alone does not allow you to insert, control or play video backgrounds in PowerPoint Theresa.

There is only one solution available to allow you to insert video backgrounds in PowerPoint and this is a PowerPoint add-in application called the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio.

The 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio creates all new functionality in PowerPoint that allows you to insert and control video backgrounds in your PowerPoint slides and be able to do this inside PowerPoint.

Only the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio lets you insert and control video backgrounds in PowerPoint and your PowerPoint presentations creating professional results.

Some of the core features and functionality of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio include:
  • Insert individual or multiple video backgrounds in your PowerPoint presentations.
  • Control the aspect ratio of your video backgrounds to scale and completely fill the backgrounds of your slides.
  • Control the transparency and opacity of your video backgrounds.
  • Change the color of your video backgrounds in real-time in PowerPoint.
  • Control the speed of your video backgrounds in PowerPoint.
  • Download and use YouTube movies as video backgrounds in PowerPoint.
  • Import your own video clips, movies and files for use as video backgrounds in PowerPoint.
  • Download and import professional video backgrounds from 123PPT.com for use as video backgrounds in your PowerPoint presentations.
  • Play your PowerPoint presentations with video backgrounds in full screen in full motion at any screen resolution including full broadcast quality HD (High-Definition).
  • Burn your presentations with video backgrounds direct to Blu-Ray, DVD or CD-Rom.
  • Export your presentations with video backgrounds to USB sticks and memory cards.
  • Convert your presentations with video backgrounds to single self-extracting WinZip files for easy sharing across networks and email.
For more details about the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio for PowerPoint Theresa, please see the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio section of our site or download the free 14 day Trial Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio and start using video backgrounds in your PowerPoint presentations.
Charles Henry,

Quote powderbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 05:30
So I need the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio to create powerpoint presentations with video backgrounds but will others also need the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio to be able to view them Charles?

What about the length of video files that I use as video backgrounds? Will these need to be a specific length in order to be sure that they don't stop playing during the presentation?

Theresa
Groupie
Groupie

Quote Charles Henry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2011 at 05:41
When you download and install the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Theresa, you will see that it is possible to use video movies, clips and files that are just a few seconds long to files that are minutes or hours in duration. There is no limitation or minimum requirement for the length of a video file for use as a video background. This is because a video background loops seamlessly on a slide once inserted so no matter how much time you use or an audience member uses reading the content on a slide in your presentation, the video background will never stop playing and play continuously in a loop.

We provide professional video backgrounds which loop seamlessly to ensure that there are no jumps or sudden movements between the end of a video background playing and the start of it playing once again in a loop so that audeinces cannot see or know that there is a join in the loop but that it appears and plays as a seamlessly looping video.

When you create a PowerPoint presentation with video backgrounds you can export it to Blu-ray, DVD. CD-Rom, to USB stick, memory cards, or as a WinZip file that can be sent across networks or as an email attachment.

Users wishing to play your presentation with video backgrounds do not need the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio installed on their machines Theresa. Play back of any PowerPoint presentation with video backgrounds is completely free using the Free 123PPT Presentations Player.

The 123PPT Presentations Player allows everyone with a pc computer to play any rich-media enhanced PowerPoint presentation created with PowerPoint and any 123PPT presentation enhancement soltware such as the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio or the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio to play back multimedia enhanced presentations for free in full screen and full motion.
Charles Henry,
 Post Reply Post Reply