POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Free PowerPoint Template

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Robbilou View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Robbilou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Free PowerPoint Template
    Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:03
Hey guys, I see you have some free ppt templates.

I downloaded a few and was really impressed with the quality of your work, but I was a bit disappointed to see they were watermarked. Is there anyway you guys can get rid of the watermarks off Free Communication PowerPoint Template so I can use it in a presentation I'm giving later this week?

Cheers, Rob.

(Great site by the way. You do some amazing stuff with PowerPoint. Love it.)
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:26
Hi Rob and welcome to the 123PPT Community!

In each of our main presentation media product sections we do provide a selection of free products such as, Free PowerPoint Templates, Free PowerPoint Video Backgrounds, Free PowerPoint Backgrounds and Free Presentation Photos.

We provide these free PowerPoint media files in addition to our commerical products which are available for purchase and use in your PowerPoint presentations.

Because we use great efforts to create the highest quality PowerPoint presentation media files available anywhere on the web, we watermark our free products to prevent piracy, misuse and other companies and users reselling and offering our products online from their sites as their own.

No watermarks appear on any of our purchased commerical products and we can infact remove all watermarks from any free PowerPoint template, free PowerPoint background, free PowerPoint video background or free presentation photo, but in order to do so require that the user purchases the free media file.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
Robbilou View Drop Down

Quote Robbilou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:36
Ouch!

So in order to remove the watermarks from the free PowerPoint template I would need to purchase it first?

I don't see any purchase option for it admin. How much would this ppt template cost?

Rob
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:42
Unfortunately Rob, because we do use alot of time to make our products and we design, create and produce them ourselves with our own designers, we have to protect our work from users who do not respect licensing rights and download our free ppt templates and then upload them to their own sites and offer them to their own users as their PowerPoint templates without them doing any work or design.

We had 2 examples earlier this year where we discovered 2 sites providing our free ppt templates and free video backgrounds for PowerPoint on their site as their own products trying to get more traffic and PowerPoint users to use their services. Naturally, we took action against both sites and both sites are no longer offering our work as their own, but we learned a hard lesson and realized that if we offer free ppt templates and free video backgrounds and free ppt backgrounds and free photos then the only way we can prevent this happening again is to watermark these products and only remove the watermark for genuine presenters who want to license and use and products correctly.

I will send you a PM now Rob with details of where you can complete your purchase for the Communication PowerPoint template and on completion of your order and designers will remove the free watermarks from the final product and forward your PowerPoint files to you for use with all watermarks removed.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
Robbilou View Drop Down

Quote Robbilou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2011 at 11:45
Great admin, thanks.

Got your PM. Thanks for explaining everything for me. Of course I understand that when you offer high quality free powerpoint templates and free powerpoint video backgrounds and other media files there will always be guys who try to steal your work. I have no problem purchasing the ppt template and appreciate your help and explanation.

Cheers, Rob
 Post Reply Post Reply