POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Does the Standard Edition allow me to import YouTube videos?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JensL View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote JensL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Does the Standard Edition allow me to import YouTube videos?
    Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 05:09
Thanks.
JensL
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 05:19
Hi Jens. Welcome to the 123PPT Community.

The 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is available to download and try as a free 14 day trial version called the Trial Edition.

The Trial Edition has several limitations, for example you cannot import any additional video files for use as video backgrounds other than the 5 free video backgrounds provided in the Trial Edition.

At anytime during your free trial period or even after your free trial period has expired, you can purchase a license for your copy of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio and activate your software.

We provide 3 different versions of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio depending upon your own presentation needs Jens.

The Lite Edition is our entry-level license that allows you to import up to 3 video files for use as video backgrounds before needing to upgrade. Once imported you can use your video background on as many slides and in as many presentations as you wish without any limitations.

The Standard Edition is our license for presenters who require professional results in the minimum of time and allows you to import unlimited video backgrounds for PowerPoint purchased from 123PPT.com without any limitations.

The Deluxe Edition is our license for presenters who need complete flexibility and allows you to import YouTube videos for use as video backgrounds, your own video files and clips for use as video backgrounds and any and all video backgrounds for PowerPoint purchased from 123PPT.com without any limitation.

Both the Lite Edition and the Standard Edition, can be upgraded at anytime to the Deluxe Edition so you never have to worry about being locked to the limitations of your curent license because both can be upgraded to the Deluxe Edition through the purchase of optional upgrade licenses for your software.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
JensL View Drop Down

Quote JensL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 05:31
Thanks for the license breakdown Admin.

So as I see it, if I wanted to use YouTube movies in PowerPoint as video backgrounds then I would need the Deluxe Edition?

JensL
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 05:35
Yes Jens, that is correct.

The current version of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is 3.0 but we will shortly be releasing version 3.5.

In the current release of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio v.3.0, it is possible to import YouTube videos and YouTube movies using the Lite Edition license. However, with the release of version 3.5, this funcitonality will no longer be available to Lite Edition users and only available in the Deluxe Edition.
Admin, 123PPT
JensL View Drop Down

Quote JensL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 05:44
Why is the YouTube functionality only going to be available in the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Deluxe Edition?

If I purchase the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio v.3.0 today will I have access to the YouTube functionality in my PowerPoint presentations?

JensL
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 05:59
The ability to import YouTube movies and YouTube video clips will only be available in the Deluxe Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio as we are extending the functionality of the YouTube Import feature to allow presenters to not only be able to import YouTube movies but to be able to import YouTube movies with sound.

Purchasing a license for the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Lite Edition today means that you would purchase a license for version 3.0 of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Lite Edition which does allow you to import YouTube movies and YouTube videos for use as video backgrounds in your PowerPoint presentations.
Admin, 123PPT
JensL View Drop Down

Quote JensL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 06:01
Ok admin, that's great thanks. I'll purchase my Lite Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio now.

Just out of curiousity when will the new 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio v.3.5 be released and will I receive a free upgrade to the new version if I have a 3.0 license?

JensL
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2011 at 06:08
The new 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio v.3.5 will be released a little later this month Jens, I believe the launch date is set for 20th April.

Because version 3.5 will also have additional functionality such as the ability to be able to import Quicktime (.MOV) movies in addition to being able to import .WMV, .MPG, .AVI and Adobe Flash Video (.FLV) files for use as video backgrounds. We aren't able to provide free upgrades for license holders of previous versions of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio. However, we will be providing exclusive generous discounts for existing license holders to allow everyone to upgrade.
Admin, 123PPT
 Post Reply Post Reply