POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Activation code is not working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
autotrader View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote autotrader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Activation code is not working
    Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 04:26
I have tried to enter my activation but it is not working. Help!
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 04:28
Hi autotrader, welcome to the 123PPT Community!

For us to help you I think we need a little more information. Can you tell us what you are doing and what your activation code is?
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com

Quote autotrader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 04:30
Ok, so I purchased the Lite Edition license and I have been entering my activation code into the prompt which is appearing when I open PowerPoint but the Activate button is not working. I don't understand. I really need to activate my license and finish a presentation I am working on for tomorrow.

Thanks.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 04:36
Don't worry autotrader, we'll help you activate your license.

So, if I understand correctly, your Free Trial Edition of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio has now expired and you've purchased a license for the Lite Edition.

I know that your Free Trial Edition has expired as you say there is a prompt appearing when you open PowerPoint which only appears once your free trial period is over and to continue using the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio you either need to purchase a license and activate your software.

Can you send me a PM autotrader with your email address and your activation code (you should not post these details publically on the site and forums). This will help us check your Installation ID and activation code.
Admin, 123PPT
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 04:47
Thanks for your mail and activation code autotrader.

I've checked with our systems and it seems that we have not issued your activation code yet because we have not received your Installation ID.  The details you are entering into the license field is the Transactions ID from your payment receipt. This is not your activation code.

If you go to the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Activate Your Product section you will find details of how to locate your Installation ID and how to forward this to us for activation.

As your Free Trial Edition has expired, if you follow the URL: http://www.123ppt.com/video-backgrounds-studio/activate_expired.asp then this will explain to you how to forward your expired Installation ID to us for activation.
Admin, 123PPT

Quote autotrader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 04:55
You are right admin. I didn't realize that I have to send my Installation ID to get the activation code.
I feel like a complete id**t. I've sent the Installation ID now.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2011 at 05:02
It's no problem autotrader. Happy to help any of our users and community members Smile

If you check your Inbox you'll find your activation code. Cut and Paste this into the prompt when you open PowerPoint and press the Activate button.

Your software will then be registered and your license activated and you can use all the functions and features of the Lite Edition and finalize your PowerPoint presentation.

Good luck with the presentation tomorrow and let us know what you think about using the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio. You can post your review of the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio in our Reviews section Smile
Admin, 123PPT
 Post Reply Post Reply