POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Importing Windows Media Video files into PowerPoint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
PBollard View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote PBollard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Importing Windows Media Video files into PowerPoint
    Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 03:26
Hello 123PPT Community. Looking for some help.

As I understand, I can't import video backgrounds into PowerPoint because PowerPoint always displays the video and plays the video in front of text and images on my PowerPoint slides. Even when I import a video background?

So the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio will let me import video backgrounds into PowerPoint and display mty lside text and images infront of the video backgrounds so my video backgrounds play as video backgrounds behind my PowerPoint text?

If what I ahve written so far makes sense, then is it possible with the Deluxe Edition to then be able to import my own video backgrounds?  I have several Windows Media Video files I would like to use. Can I use them? Will the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio read them or do I need to convert them to some other format first before they can be used as video backgrounds?

Thanks y'all for your help and time,
Pauline
powerpoint dude View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Quote powerpoint dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 03:41

PowerPoint does not let you import, use or play video on slides behind content.

Even if you purchase video backgrounds from companies online saying that they are PowerPoint video backgrounds, the bottom line Pauline is they are misleading you because you can't use them because PowerPoint doesn't let you import video backgrounds. It only lets you insert video which will always play in front of your slidesand in front of any content you have on your slides.
The only way you can insert video or video backgrounds to use as a PowerPoint video background i.e. as a video background in PowerPoint that plays behind your content and images on your PowerPoint slides is to insert the video background using the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio.

There's another company, Crystal Graphics, offering a similar product that can insert video backgrounds in PowerPoint, but seriously Pauline, don't waste your time. You'll only come back and have to hear me say I  told you so!

They don't even give you a free trial version to try out because they know if you tried it first you'd never buy it because the result are so bad.

I purchased it and tried it before using the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio. Then I got my money back because it simply doesn't compare. It's like comparing Microsoft Paint with Adobe Photoshop. But whereas Microsoft Paint is free Crystal Graphics charge you $150!

Trust me, the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is the only way to insert video backgrounds in PowerPoint and create a professional result.

The Deluxe Edition does allow you to import your own videos and video backgrounds and yes you can import Windows Media Video files, or .wmv files as they are also known.

You don't need to convert your .wmv files Pauline, they can be imported as they are. The 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Deluxe Edition lets you import .wmv, .mpg, .avi and .flv video files for use as video backgrounds in your PowerPoint presentations.

powerpoint dude
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2011 at 03:58
Hi Pauline and welcome to the 123PPT Community.

powerpoint dude, thanks for the post. Detailed and informative. Smile

powerpoint dude is correct in saying that the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio is the only way to insert, control and use video backgrounds in PowerPoint if you want to create professional results Pauline.

The 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio extends the functionality of PowerPoint to not only allow you to insert video backgrounds or any video, YouTube movie, clip or file into PowerPoint to play behind your PowerPoint slide content. But also control the video background itself so you that you can adjust it's play back speed, transparency aspect ratio, color etc.,

The 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio gives you much more than just the ability to insert video backgrounds in PowerPoint. It gives you the power to control video backgrounds in your PowerPoint presentations.

Please do feel free to download the free 14 day 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio Trial Edition which will let you test drive and try out the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio and using video backgrounds in PowerPoint and your PowerPoint presentations.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply