POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Narrate powerpoint presentation

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
music lover View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote music lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Narrate powerpoint presentation
    Posted: 28 Sep 2012 at 10:24
Wow...it looks as though I finally found what I have been looking for!

Since I cannot test the narration function of the 123ppt music & soundfx studio in the trial version I was wondering if you could tell me precisely how it works?

If I purchase the deluxe version of your software I can attach a microphone and record my voice to my slides in powerpoint?

Cheers,
Danny
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2012 at 08:04
Hey Danny,
welcome to the 123PPT Community and PowerPoint Forum.

The 123PPT Narrator is a function only available in the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio Deluxe Edition.

The 123PPT Narrator lets you record your voice overs and narration in PowerPoint and then assign your narration to slides in your presentation.

When you license your 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio software to the Deluxe Edition, the Narrate option becomes active and is available for you to select from the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio menu.

When you select the Narrate option, the 123PPT Narrator window opens.

If you have a microphone connected to your pc, or if you have a webcam with built-.in microphone or if your laptop computer has a built in microphone you can simply press the Record button to start recording your voice overs, vocals and narration.

The onscreen Record button is blinking to show you that you are recording and the record duration counter is displaying the length and duration of your reocrding in real-time.

Once you are finished recording simply click the Stop button to stop recording.

You can then edit your sound recording and crop the start and end of your recording to remove any pauses, delays or noise as you turned on your recording or stopped your recording.

Once you are happy with your recording you can proceed to the next screen of the 123PPT Narrator and assign your recording to a Custom Animation, Slide Transition or to your entire presentation.

Assigning your recording to Custom Animations or Slide Transitions allows you to record your narration one section or slide at a time. For many presenters this is more convenient than recording narration for the whole presentation in one session.

For many presenters, narration is also only required for some key point or sections of the presentation and being able to assign your narration to key bullet points, Custom Animations and Slide Transitions in your PowerPoint presentation provides you with greater flexibility.

There is no limit to the number of voice over recordings you can record and add to any individual presentation Danny. Infact you can record as many narration or "speech bites" as you wish and assign them to any slide, section of a slide or your entire presentation.

The 123PPT Narrator is really that simple to use and provides you with unique functionality especially if you need to create a self-running PowerPoint presentation for a trade show, conference or customer download from your website.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply