POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Looping video background in powerpoint

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MarianneK12 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote MarianneK12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looping video background in powerpoint
    Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 02:45
I see from your website that you provde video backgrounds for powerpoint and when I view them in my web browser I can see that they are looping really well and smoothly.

How do these video backgrounds perform in powerpoint? Do they loop correctly in powerpoint?

I was at a presentation last week where a presenter was using video backgrounds but these appear to restart moving from slide to slide and the affect was really not good and I was wondering if this is due to the presenter not making his presentation correctly or if this is in fact a limitation of using video backgrounds in powerpoint?

Thanks for clarifying.

Marianne
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2012 at 03:41
Hi Marianne and welcome to the 123PPT Community and PowerPoint Forum.

Every 123PPT PowerPoint Video Background is created as a seamless loop that plays at 25 frames per second with no delays, no pauses or no gaps between the first and the last frame.

Every low resolution preview of every video background that you see on our site is actually generated from PowerPoint so you can see that there are no pauses or delays and that each video background loops seamlessly.

I am not sure of which video backgrounds or how the presenter inserted these into his presenter that you viewed Marianne, but it could not have been video backgrounds from 123PPT or been acheived using the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio as our application inserts video backgrounds that play seamlessly across slides and do not restart moving between slides.

So in answer to you question Marianne, it would seem that the presenter made his presentation using none 123PPT video backgrounds for PowerPoint and also attempted to insert video backgrounds in his slides without using the 123PPT Video Backgrounds Studio.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
 Post Reply Post Reply