POWERPOINT FORUMGet The Answers To Your Questions About PowerPoint

Join the community of users at the PowerPoint Forum and share your knowledge and experience of PowerPoint to help others creating presentations.

Help Help  Search   Register Register  Login Login
PowerPoint Templates, Video Backgrounds for PowerPoint, Animated Backgrounds for PowerPoint and Presentation Services
Download Free PowerPoint Templates
Download Free PowerPoint Animated BackgroundsPOWERPOINT ENHANCEMENT SOFTWARE
123PPT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS STUDIO™
123PPT MUSIC & SOUNDFX STUDIO™
123PPT MULTIMEDIA STUDIO™
123PPT PRESENTATIONS PLAYER™
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT MEDIA PRODUCTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds NEW POWERPOINT VIDEO BACKGROUNDS
POWERPOINT TEMPLATES
POWERPOINT BACKGROUNDS
PHOTOS & IMAGES
POWERPOINT MUSIC
POWERPOINT SOUND EFFECTS
FONTS
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds CUSTOM PRESENTATION SERVICES
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds
SHOPPING CART Your Shopping Cart Is Empty
Buy PPT Templates and PowerPoint Designs
Download Free Music For PowerPoint POWERPOINT HELP
Download Free PowerPoint Animated Backgrounds POWERPOINT FORUM
FREE NEWSLETTER
PRESENTATION ARTICLES
POWERPOINT GUIDE
POWERPOINT TIPS
POWERPOINT FAQ'S
RESOURCES
SITE MAP
CONTACT US

Problem hearing music on my slides

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Online Status: Offline
  Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problem hearing music on my slides
    Posted: 10 Feb 2012 at 02:13
Hi Caroline,

welcome to the 123PPT Community and PowerPoint Forum.

Ok, let's do some quick checks to see if we can't help you and get you back on track.

Firstly, and as silly as it may sound, can I first ask you to check if your speakers are turned on? You would be amazed how often this happens.

If your speakers are turned can I ask you to check that your sound card is active and the volume has not be switched off. If you look down to the lower right corner of your Windows Taskbar you should see a small speaker icon. Click on this and you should see a volume control. Make sure your volume is set above 60 or 70% to ensure that sound is coming from your sound card to your speakers.

Now if you press your Windows Start button and open your Windows Control Panel.

Select Hardware and Sound and then select Change System Sounds which should be the second option in the Sound section.

A dialog window opens.

Select Asterisk, the first sound option in the list and the Test button becomes active. Please press the Test button. Can you hear sound?

If you can hear sound, then that's the basic sound test done and we can move onto your application.

After you have used the Insert Wizard to create a playlist and assign to your presentation using the 123PPT Music & SoundFX Studio, you should see that both the Edit Slide Music and Edit Slide SoundFX icons are now active and not greyed out.

If both are active then this means that your playlist has been created and should have been applied to your slides. If not then it may be that you have not completed the Wizard and closed before the final stage where the Wizard applies your playlist to your presentation.

If you let us know that your playlist is applied Caroline and if you still can't hear your presentation music then we can help you and do some system checks for you.
Admin, 123PPT
http://www.123ppt.com
Carol1ne View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote Carol1ne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2012 at 08:19
I have downloaded and installed the 123ppt music & soundfx studio but i have a problem hearing any music during playback. I used the wizard and added 2 of the demo music tracks to the play list but i can not hear anything when playing the presentation back. I'm getting a bit frustrated because the installation was simple and the wizard was easy and simple to follow so what am i doing wrong? Is there a bug in the program?

Caroline
 Post Reply Post Reply